Mizuno B-19 Maxcor CRBN BBCOR (-3)
The most innovative bat in the game just got even better. MAXCOR’s unique VP Sleeve + HotMetal™ core construction generates a significantly wider sweet spot with more power and distance on every swing. MAXCOR also features a Black Onyx™ composite taper and handle, which reduces vibration for a better feel. The BBCOR composite baseball bat of choice for the Long Beach State Dirtbags.
- Stiff Carbon Handle: Reduces energy loss when impacting the ball at higher ball speeds to put more energy where it belongs (the ball) and less where it doesn't (the handle and your hands).
- Dynamic Damper: Significantly reduces vibrations to the hands for a more comfortable swing.
- One Year Warranty: Warranted from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Supra-Helix™ Grip: Designed for ultimate feel and durability.
- BBCOR Certified: Approved for NCAA/NFHS play.
- Black Onyx Carbon™: Increased durability with a shorter break-in period.
- Hot Metal™Alloy: A stronger alloy that allows for thinner walls, which leads to more pop and distance, without sacrificing durability.
- VP Sleeve: Creates a wider circumferential sweet spot with optimized backspin and increased performance for maximum distance on every hit.
- CORTECH Design: Optimized face thickness distribution to maximize COR AREA