The One Ankle Brace
Designed to be extremely light and low-profile, The One® is comfortable to wear in shoes or cleats during competition. Offering all the traditional benefits of taping, but with all the adjustable flexibility of a soft strap brace, The One® protects against inversion and eversion ankle sprains.
- • Neoprene and latex free.
- • Adjustable straps simulate ‘figure 8’ taping structure.
- • Lasts much longer than tape, won’t break down.
- • Anti-slip Criss-Crossing Side Straps help protect against inversion and eversion ankle sprains.
- • Adjust straps at any time to help prevent brace slippage, ensuring a tight, comfortable fit.
- • Top elastic finishing straps lock down all of the straps and provide a clean finish.
- • Side-pulling stirrup straps imitate the effects of taping.
- • Cushioned, breathable tongue keeps this brace extremely comfortable.
- • Controls or eliminates odors, unsightly stains and product deterioration caused by the growth of bacteria and microorganisms.